Genomic analysis is a comprehensive investigation of an organism's complete DNA sequence, comprising both coding and non-coding regions. In contrast, transcriptomic analysis is centered on the study of gene expression and RNA molecules. Integrating these two analytical approaches can yield valuable insights into the intricate genetic and molecular determinants underlying various biological processes, such as diseases and drug responses.
End-to-end Genomic and Transcriptomic Service
Multi-omics allows for the focused investigation of key genes and regulatory pathways, expediting the identification of novel biomarkers, drug targets, and disease-causing mutations. Through whole genome sequencing, resequencing, and exome analysis can be accurately pinpointed and annotated to determine their impact on gene expression. However, due to the intricacies of gene regulation, the identification of expression changes through transcriptomic analysis remains an ongoing challenge.
At CD Genomics, we are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge, integrated multi-omics outsourcing services, leveraging our own high-throughput sequencing platform and technical expertise. We offer a range of services that cover the entire spectrum of histology data analysis, from experimental design to library preparation, sequencing, data processing, and data integration. Our services include experimental design, library preparation, sequencing, data processing and data integration, supporting your entire project.
Integrated genomic and transcriptomic analysis aids in rare cancer treatment development (Horak P et al, 2021)
How It Works
- Meet with technical experts to understand the client's research goals and objectives
- Discuss project design and scope of work
- Determine sample preparation and sequencing requirements
- Provide an estimated schedule and budget
- If you don't have data yet, we can also provide omics sequencing services
- Project confirmation process
- Perform quality control and data filtering
- Align the reads to the reference genome
- Identify and annotate genetic variants or gene expression levels
- Perform downstream analysis such as functional annotation, pathway analysis, or gene network analysis
- Provide the client with a detailed report summarizing the analysis results
- Include visualizations of the data, such as heat maps, scatter plots, or volcano plots
- Provide recommendations for future research directions
Our services are underpinned by rigorous quality control processes and the latest computational resources, ensuring that your project is handled with the utmost precision and efficiency. With our support, you can trust us to deliver comprehensive solutions that accelerate your research and drive innovation. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your organization achieve its scientific goals.
We have also developed a personalized analysis platform for multi-omics data with transcriptome as the core, covering analysis of transcriptome and metabolome, transcriptome and 3D genome, transcriptome and proteome, etc.
How Can We Help You
|CD Comprehensive Genomics and Transcriptomics Analysis|
- Unlock the power of genomics to identify disease-causing genes and advance your research. Our advanced technology enables you to gain valuable insight into the genetic variants that contribute to the development of diseases, such as cancer and rare genetic disorders.
- Develop new drug targets. We can identify genes that are differentially expressed in disease states, paving the way for the development of potential drug targets.
- Identify genetic variants that affect drug metabolism and response. Genomic and transcriptomic analyses can aid in the identification of genetic variants that may influence drug metabolism and response, thereby enabling the development of tailored treatment strategies.
- Gain insights into gene regulation. Transcriptome analysis provides a deeper understanding of the intricate regulatory mechanisms that control gene expression, enabling researchers to unravel how genes are activated and silenced in diverse cellular contexts.
- Integrating genomic and transcriptomic data from different species through comparative genomics can facilitate the identification of conserved genetic pathways and regulatory elements, enabling you to study evolutionary relationships and identify potential therapeutic targets.
How do I design my samples?
If you want to do a combined analysis of genome resequencing and transcriptome, sampling is recommended for more than 10 pairs of samples, and each tissue should be as large as possible, as both DNA and RNA will be sampled.
How CD Genomics protects the security and privacy of my data?
Genomic and transcriptomic data are sensitive, and researchers may be concerned about data security and privacy issues. They may want to ensure that their data is stored securely and that any third-party service providers they work with comply with data protection regulations and best practices.
- Horak P, Heining C, Kreutzfeldt S, et al. Comprehensive genomic and transcriptomic analysis for guiding therapeutic decisions in patients with rare cancers. Cancer discovery, 2021, 11(11): 2780-2795.