CD Genomics is a data analysis service company for biological big data analysis, providing users with complete bioinformatic analysis and integrated solutions for the use of public data, saving your labor and time costs. We have a large global user base. We will provide the project design, data analysis, chart making, and complete report based on the data you provide. If you have any questions on our biological big data analysis, please feel free to contact us.
In addition to providing in-depth analysis of genomics, transcriptomics, microorganisms, epigenetics, proteomics, metabonomics, single-cell omics, and other omics data, we also provide joint analysis between different omics and integrated analysis of omics data and database data.
1. Multi-omics joint analysis
2. Collection and collation of research-related databases such as genome sequencing data, transcriptome sequencing data, or non-coding RNA sequencing, and proteomics mass spectrometry data
3. Integrated analysis of different types of data such as functional genomes, gene differential expression, comparative genomes and so on
4. Integration analysis of NCBI, EBI, databases of different subjects and other public resources with laboratory-owned data
5. Integration of data in different formats such as literature, comparison results, original sequencing results, pictures, and web pages
Scientific research institution
Researchers in the field of biology
CD Genomics provides you with comprehensive and thoughtful personalized analysis and customization of bioinformatics. If you are interested in our service, please feel free to contact us for more detailed information.
Copyright © CD Genomics. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, May 30, 2023
Jorge Bouças, PhD
Flaski – A Bioinformatics Tool for Data Analysis and VisualizationRegister Now